May 18, 2009

New term…. "Gumballed"

Gumballed is the word used when a mama’s orgasm is so dope that her head tilts back and her eyes roll up and around into the back of her head. Like loose gumballs.

Remember… a THOUSAND times stronger and more intese than our shitty little 4 second run into the land of “goofyface”.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.